me, you, us
a book to fill out together
a few suggestions
- for friends, keep this book in your bag and fill out a page each time you see each other.
- for newlyweds, keep this book on your nightstand and use it as a cute bedtime ritual to record your first year of marriage.
- for families, fill out a page after dinner each night to spark new conversations. or at your next gathering, ask everyone to pair up and fill out a page together for a family keepsake.
- for travellers, tuck this book into your backpack and use it with friends you make along the way, or to pass the time on long trips.
- for classmates, create a time capsule of the year you’ve had together.
More books ←