the scribble diary
what’s in your brain right now?
a few suggestions
- use this diary to wind down at night and clear your thoughts before bed.
- tuck this diary into your bag for a quick scribble on the train, while you wait at the park, or to pass the time on your next road trip.
- keep this diary on your desk to have a scribble when you’re feeling stuck.
- share this diary with a loved-one and learn something new about each other.
- or declare this diary “for my eyes only” so that you can be honest and loose with your creativity.
More books ←